Saturday, April 21, 2007

Korean Exprience




Since I have moved to the Philippines I have enjoyed trying all kinds of new things. I have rode on different forms of transportation, I have eaten all kinds of different foods and have shopped at very unique stores. Tonight a Korean friend from Bible Study (Ryan) took my friend MaryBeth and I out for Korean food. This was not "Filipino style" Korean food but real authetic food. He showed us how to use chop sticks, which I really couldn't get! He than proceeded to tell me there was something wrong with my brain becacause using chop sticks makes your smarter!
MaryBeth and I agreed our favorite Korean food was a wrap using lettus. It included putting one piece of meat dipped in some sweet sause into lettus and adding some cabbage, using your hands you make the whole thing small and shove it in your mouth all at once! Not very lady like if you ask me!
The best part of the night was when Ryan realized he had ordered way too much food and was left with three bowls of cold noddles. What an exprience!

No comments: